Fedora Twitters

Kam Salisbury kam at kamsalisbury.com
Sat Feb 7 13:12:50 UTC 2009

You can now follow most major Fedora announcements via Twitter. Just choose
to follow fedora_linux at http://twitter.com/fedora_linux from your Twitter
account. Alternately, you can choose to follow Fedora Linux major news
announcements via RSS at
http://twitter.com/statuses/friends_timeline/16598186.rss

Feedback regarding the Twitter fedora_linux account should be posted here to
the fedora-marketing-list

I monitor the marketing and ambassador lists for news bits appropriate to
the Twitter news stream and then post those items to the fedora_linux
twitter account I am open to other marketing or ambassadors helping post to
this account - please contact me off list if interested.

Private kudos/flames should be sent to me off list (thanks).

--
Kam Salisbury
http://kamsalisbury.com