Schedule/Calendar Around FUDCons

Jack Aboutboul jaa at redhat.com
Mon Feb 9 21:22:36 UTC 2009

Hey Everyone,

I am trying to work on the larger general calendar template.  Like we
said, it should run from FUDCon -> 6 weeks post release.  Starting
around FUDCon, what tasks do we usually have to take care of?  Right
now, I have posting announcements to community sites and planet,
notifying press/directing/answering inquiries, write ups for rh/fedora
owned publications, planning marketing activities for fudcon.

Is there anything else that should be on there?  Is someone currently
doing something now that we should be taking off their plate?

Thanks,
Jack