Cuba adopts Linux

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Thu Feb 12 13:15:33 UTC 2009

Hi!

I can say that Cuba is a great provider of ideas for *nix system. They have
a long time using those OS and making some great ideas happens. The only
trouble I see is that they can afford a huge pc, so they use things like
gentoo, DML, puppy and rarely ubuntu (old versions).

I help them a long time. I even sent to them some cd/dvd with digital books,
tutorials and repos for their issues. I was going to send them some fedora
media... but I read that they couldn't use it. (please... correcte if I'm
wrong)

I thinkg that they do a lot with few resources... and have realy great
ideas; we could get some tips of that.

2009/2/13 Ashiqur Rahman Angel <angel at linux.org.bd>

> An interesting news for all Linux enthusiast. Don't forget to see the
> viewer comments also.
>

> http://osnews.com/story/20963/Cuba_Says_No_More_Microsoft_Joins_the_Linux_Bandwagon
>

> --
> Angel
> Bangladesh Linux Users Alliance
> Fedora Ambassador Bangladesh
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Angel
> 0DF8 3CD4 AFE3 68C6 2CDA 9F17 14B8 1A15 E5F7 73C2
>
> Fedora -- Freedom² and rapid innovation

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org