State of the Union at Red Hat

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Feb 16 06:54:39 UTC 2009

Hi

 From Jim Whitehurst, CEO of Red Hat

http://www.press.redhat.com/2009/02/09/state-of-the-union-at-red-hat/

"Hail to the community! Have you downloaded Fedora 10 yet? Tried out
JBoss Application Server 5.0.0 GA? The Fedora Project and JBoss.org
communities continue to thrive and innovate, providing the technology
foundation for Red Hat’s enterprise products. As a loyal Fedora user,
I’m always counting down the days as a new release approaches and I look
forward to trying out all of the new features. The past year brought
many successes on the community front and I can’t wait to see what
Fedora and JBoss.org have in store for 2009."

Rahul