New Meeting Time

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 13:52:24 UTC 2009

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 06:30:21PM -0600, Ian Weller wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 04:27:19PM -0500, Jack Aboutboul wrote:
> > Let the discussion commence...
> >
> > It's really important for us to be organized now with this new setup and
> > to rally around the meetings.  If a different time is better and will
> > enable more people to not miss out, then let's figure out when that is
> > so that we can have the meeting at that time next week...
> >
> > Jack
> >
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ianweller/Meeting_availability_times

This is a useful page from Ian.

But as we discovered literally years ago in this project, it's
generally too hard to get meeting times decided like this.

Jack, copy this page to a new page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Template:Meeting_matrix

Then everyone can fill in their available times.  It's not too hard on
each person to do that, and then it's much easier to look at the chart
and figure out which times are appealing to the majority of active
people.