Marketing schedule template

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 13:57:16 UTC 2009

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 02:28:18PM +0100, Steven Moix wrote:
> Hello,
>
> As discussed in the IRC meeting, one of the goals for next week is to
> complete the marketing schedule template located on
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_schedule_template. As soon as
> we have a somewhat complete page, we'll adapt it for the Fedora 11 cycle
> and put it on https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_schedule
> (currently the template is displayed there). This will probably happen
> during the next meeting.
>
> So I want EVERYONE to add tasks to each milestone, be creative!

I added some input here based on my last email.  Also, I'd like to ask
that we attach dates to these tasks, i.e. <N> number of days before or
after a particular phase.  If we want to acheive a schedule-based task
list, we need to set up date targets.  Add draft dates to this list,
and then we have something to start with at meetings, rather than
trying to start the discussion from scratch during a meeting.