Status of the picture book

Tom "spot" Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Thu Feb 26 18:32:42 UTC 2009

On 2009-02-20 at 23:25:56 -0500, Ian Weller <ianweller at gmail.com> wrote:
> stabus report/slight rant time now -- it looks long but please read :)
>
> 1) Blocking on release forms. I'm assured RH Legal is working on it. In
>    the meantime if you're willing to take photos of people and have
>    their contact information so you can hunt them down with a New and
>    Improved Release Form then there's no reason stopping you; you just
>    can't upload them to the wiki yet.

Okay, here is the release form:
http://spot.fedorapeople.org/Model%20and%20Contribution%20Release.pdf

(I tried to attach it, but it was too big for mailman)

Please note that the model (person in the picture, person giving quotes)
signs the top part, and the
Photographer (person who took the picture and holds copyright on it)
signs the bottom part. Also, please note that the model needs to be 18
or older.

Right now, we have no mechanism to track this electronically, so its old
fashioned paper and pen. Pick someone to receive them all and keep them
in a folder.

Questions? Comments?

~spot