Status of the picture book

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Feb 27 08:47:56 UTC 2009

Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:

> These are very valid points. Red Hat Legal was able to quickly turn
> around a new version of this document for us, please look at:
>
> http://spot.fedorapeople.org/Model%20and%20Contribution%20Release%20rev1.pdf
>
> It is no longer an "exclusive" agreement, and it is now bounded to the
> Fedora Picture Book only.

Thanks a lot for the modification, in the past we wanted to use people
photos for the website too, but have not pursued it due to lack of
release forms. However, the test still says "for the Fedora Picture
Book", which *is* bound to the Picture Book only.

> Please let me know if there are any additional concerns, Red Hat is more
> than willing to work with our needs here.

Some people expressed the concern about people under 18 years, it
appears we have some such contributors. For them the form should have
also a place where the legal guardian will sign.

Also, I would like a (as official as possible) statement about how the
form can be sent: is OK if I receive it faxed by the model, sign it as a
photographer and then fax to Red Hat? but
printing/signing/scanning/emailing?