[Picture book] Where we stand right now

Ian Weller ianweller at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 21:43:07 UTC 2009

== Photos ==
Mo is amazing and got really creative photos for the book at FUDConF11.
They're currently on her Flickr page[1] and we'll be eventually moving
them into our wiki-based system of checking what photos we actually
can/want to use (more on that later).

[1]: http://flickr.com/photos/mairin/sets/72157612400838690/

== Getting the photos on the wiki ==
I'm working on this process. I'll propose a spec, and comments can be
traded around.

== Paperback/hardcover/color/black and white/blah ==
It would be awesome if someone could call LSI and ask if it's possible
to get hardcover books with color pages. The PDFs I have say that it's
not.

== Change of plans ==
Instead of doing 4 books to start with, we can plan for 4 books, but
produce one at a time. Attempting to get all four books done at the same
time is... probably very complicated.

== Release forms ==
Spot got me temporary release forms to use for this weekend, but for any
other photos we will need a more generic release form that I'm being
told RH Legal is working on. In the meantime, come up with great ideas
^_^

We will need hard copies of release forms so more than likely people
will need to mail forms to a localish Red Hat office so that can go to
whoever we appoint. More information on that when we get the release
forms done.

--
Ian Weller <ianweller at gmail.com>                  http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36