Making contribution to the Fedora project less abstract

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jan 13 22:34:35 UTC 2009

On 2009-01-13 09:36:49 PM, Magnus Glantz wrote:
> This may be information that is easy to access from fedoraproject.org
> main page and information that ambassadors may distribute or refer to.
Wow, this is excellent - it's exactly what we were talking about in the
last websites team meeting (log at
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-websites-list/2009-January/msg00029.html).
We'd love to have you and the marketing team's input on how to attract
contributors as well.  Also, if you or anybody is interested, stop by
the next websites meeting, which should be at 2009-01-19 22:00 UTC in
#fedora-meeting on Freenode.

Thanks,
Ricky