Picture book....

Ian Weller ianweller at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 21:40:38 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 10:52:50PM -0800, Doug Berry wrote:
> Hey, I've been out of touch for the last week and trying to
> catch up. One thing I would like to suggest is that someone,
> either Max or Ian W, go to the LSI web site and register us
> as an official client.
>
> LSI has exact standards that we will have to meet before they
> WILL accept our books for publication. I'm not sure if they
> are still the same, but the old standard (mid-2007) used to
> be that all images had to be 300(+) dpi TIFFs.
>
> I am unsure whether that is the current standard we would
> have to meet, or not. But before we start, we should know
> exactly what their standards are. When we register, they
> will send us all the specs. Then we can shoot for them
> from the start.

I think we ought to wait on this until we have more creative ideas and a
lot more photos, and a process for getting those photos on the wiki, and
a release form.

--
Ian Weller <ianweller at gmail.com>                  http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36