Fedora Zero Carbon - Updated

Magnus Glantz mg at hacka.net
Fri Jan 23 17:22:14 UTC 2009

fre 2009-01-23 klockan 13:07 -0200 skrev Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira:
> Hello Guys.
>
> Wiki updated with some informations and pictures.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Zero_Carbon
>
> "Fedora!! Ecological conscience!"
>
> --
>
> Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira
> M.Sc. Student - COPPE/UFRJ
> Fedora Community Manager - Latin America
> http://www.proyectofedora.org

Looks very good! I love this initiative!

Seems the page lacks a validation system for trees planted.

Try to add instructions on how people can contribute.

Eg.
* Go out in the forest and plant N trees. Photograph it as evidence that
it has been done. Publish the photos at the Zero Carbon page.
or..
* Go to any website and buy N trees, e-mail the receipt to
someguy at fedoraproject.
* Go to any of the APPROVED websites and buy N trees, e-mail the receipt
to someguy at fedoraproject.

Also, when it comes to planting a tree manually without any middlemen
involved. Perhaps there should be instruction on how to do that?
Something like http://www.wikihow.com/Plant-a-Tree or etc. Done
improperly the trees may just die.

--
Best regards,