Press Archive page on the wiki

Steven Moix steven.moix at axianet.ch
Sat Jan 24 09:27:47 UTC 2009

Hello all,

Lately, I was looking at the Marketing section on the wiki to update it
a little bit, some pages are sadly not updated since a long time.
My particular complaint goes to the Press Archive page, which is a
useful tool to see Fedora's progression in the press. Currently, I seem
the only one to maintain it with links to French press articles.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/PressArchive

It would be very nice if people from the marketing group in other
languages (Rahul, you are the first in line) could update this page when
they see Fedora related articles on major news websites.

Also, do we still need the
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/PressArchive/General page? It
seems pretty useless to me.

Thanks and have a nice day