Hello everyone!

Robb Munson robb.munson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 23:02:49 UTC 2009

My name is Robb Munson, I have been using Linux for the
past 3 years. I have been a member of many different
communties (which im not sure i should name distros or
not so i will just stay silent on that.) I found Fedora last
month and absolutely fell in love with it.  The community
has been awesome, the people are very nice compared to
other communities. I feel like I am obligated to give back to
a community that helped me go from one packaging
system to another.

Well, thats a very brief description as to why i want to be a
part of this community, if you would like more, just feel
free to ask! :)