Fedora 11 Talking Points

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 13:51:09 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 07:08:08PM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Jack Aboutboul wrote:
>> Rahul Sundaram wrote:

>>> Who is the audience for this? Currently, there is way too many
>>> technical details.
>>>
>>> Rahul
>> Hey Rahul,
>>
>> If you like, you can play with and edit it as well...
>
> Yes, but before I do that, I need to understand the audience for it. The
> current page might work just fine for some group of people.

The talking points audience is journalists and the people who will be
reading their articles through the media, as well as casually
interested sysadmins and developers.  By "casually interested," I mean
people who are unlikely to follow upstream development or dig much
deeper than the information we present.  That information should be
concise, positive in tone, and clearly indicate what the expected
effect is on the Fedora end-user.