F11 background proposal

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Jan 30 07:12:42 UTC 2009

Ian Weller wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 12:13:06AM +0100, Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
>> I believe F-11 should be THE release to attract female users !!!
>>
>> http://www.leonidas-chocolate.com
>>
> Hah! Made my day.
>
> Funny thing was when I did have a girlfriend, I was more addicted to
> chocolate than her. She has more of an ice cream addiction.

And what's wrong with the middle-ground, chocolate flavored ice cream?
Well, in my experience girls (and a lot of guys too) don't appreciate
real chocolate, with 99% cocoa and almost no sugar, as it is not sweet
enough :p

> (What's another off-topic thread?)

Is not off-topic, is a preparation for the F12 code name, which now MUST
be about chocolate... (and no, no naked people covered in chocolate).