Wiki cleanup

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Sun Jul 12 10:44:24 UTC 2009

Hy,

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_tasks: I'd like to archive
> this page, in the new cycle we have simply added a "current tasks"
> table to https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_F12_schedule which
> serves the same purpose. I have transferred all the tasks which are
> still alive from the old page to the new one, but please have a look
> and tweak it as you like.
Is it possible to diferentiate those a bit mor structureable? maybe let
the "Frontpage" Marketing_tasks and then diferentiate to past , actual
and future tasks. Also I think there will be allways ongoing tasts that
could stay on the Marketing_tasts page...

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UserTestimonials : updating this page
> was a task for the F11 cycle, but with project FooBar I propose that
> we archive it and integrate user testimonials directly in a section of
> the new CMS? We could have an article every month or so about a
> specific Fedora usage in a company or by someone as an article.
 +1

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LinuxUserGroups : does this page still
> make sense? Archive?
 -1 !
Linux User Groups all around the world are (in my opinion) most of the
community based structures outside Fedora itself. They have a lot of
potential and even if there are strictly a marketing issue it can be one
part of it...

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_surveys : does this page
> still make sense? Archive?
Good question ...

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Books : this clearly needs love, I
> added it to the current tasks list.
 +1

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_brain_dump : does this page
> still make sense? It looks like we are using the mailinglist for that...
Hmm, i think sometimes a mailinglist is good, sometimes a wiki. That
depends on the task...

So, that are my 23 Cents ;-)

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6  3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0