Fedora Classroom

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Jul 14 21:16:20 UTC 2009

Thanks, Kevin! I'll start by forwarding this to the marketing list
(cc'd), then start doing more specific pings/ideas when I'm going
through those meeting notes tonight.

Marketing folks, *awesome* opportunity to teach people about your
projects and get them involved, and to learn exciting new things. Go go go!

--Mel