foobar name

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 20 12:21:24 UTC 2009

My decision on the name, barring objections from News team, for the
name would be Fedora Insight, based on the feedback on the wiki page
-- I particularly like Ian's suggestion of a fi ligature of some kind
as the logo...

I've still to get any solid feedback from the news team, but Pascal
has said he will attend tomorrow evening's meeting to discuss News'
requirements. Perhaps even if we use the Fedora Insight name, it might
be good to keep Weekly News' model and name as a title for a weekly
feature - I guess that's all for discussion tomorrow evening.

Cheers,

Jon