Generic Marketing release cycle schedule (draft)

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Fri Jul 31 08:11:15 UTC 2009

Attached.

This is a draft of a skeleton schedule with all the milestones we'll
have to hit every release, to be customized at the start of each cycle
to create that cycle's particular schedule. (Because stuff like "alpha
readiness meeting" will be repeated every cycle, stuff like "get Fedora
Insight up and running" won't.)

Emphasis on the word *draft.* Are there any other tasks that *must* be
completed every cycle? Tasks listed here that don't need to be done
every cycle?

John, the formatting is pretty awful here - it might be easier to go
through and change the dates from things like "beta readiness mtg+1wk"
to things like "week 1 - week 3"... we can do that on gobby if you'd like.

F12 schedule coming on Monday.

--Mel