Fedora 11 Release Announcement FINAL

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 17:48:36 UTC 2009

I talked it over with a few people, and we agreed there could be a
Release Announcement written by HP Lovecraft.  (I guess because it was
written as if by one of his contemporaries).

Things to include:

"full of windows that are incompatible with Euclidean geometry"
"elders from another dimension that speak in troff and tex"
"a shambling mound of bison"
"a forgotten man page which has examples of unspeakably evil pipes and
redirects"