Fedora 11 - Wow!

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Thu Jun 11 14:12:17 UTC 2009

http://press.redhat.com/2009/06/11/fedora-11-%E2%80%93-wow/

by Jim Whitehurst, President and CEO of Red Hat

"I’d like to think I’m pretty tech savvy for a CEO and have always been
an early adopter of the latest and greatest tech innovations. It comes
as no shock to those who know me well that I spent yesterday evening
taking Fedora 11 for a test drive. I’m not ashamed to admit that I count
down the days until the latest release of Fedora comes out with the same
level of anticipation that my kids have when they know their birthday is
coming up soon. As the title of this blog notes, one word sums up my
Fedora 11 experience – wow!!!"