FEEDBACK: How did we do for F11?

Jack Aboutboul jaa at redhat.com
Fri Jun 12 22:17:46 UTC 2009

Jack Aboutboul wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I am writing up a somewhat brief retrospective on the activities of
> the Marketing team for the F11 cycle.  My hopes are that we can
> analyze our process and timelines and find places where can optimize
> or do things differently.  I want to include thoughts from everyone in
> marketing as well, because I don't think it should include only my
> opinion(s).  I would appreciate if we could all participate.
I've been working on a draft on my end since yesterday, so I will share
this with you.  I hope to have it for Tuesday for the retrospection
meeting with John Poelstra, and for our Marketing meeting, which means I
would like to wrap it up on Monday to show other people.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/F11_cycle_retrospect

Please add to this and also we can discuss parts on the mailing list if
people like.

Jack