First Look: Fedora 11

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jun 13 14:11:14 UTC 2009

Hi

http://news.softpedia.com/news/First-Look-Fedora-11-114043.shtml

"Fedora 11 gives you multiple installation options: either use existing
partitions, wipe everything and use the entire disk, or install the
system side by side with one that's already on the HDD. I chose to use
the entire drive and, after Fedora 11 finished setting up the partitions
(which, by the way, were EXT4-formatted by default), the installation
started. Five minutes later the process was completed and, honestly,
this has to be the fastest operating system I've installed in a long time."

Rahul