Bad Press (Blog)

antonio montagnani antonio.montagnani at alice.it
Thu Jun 25 08:44:36 UTC 2009

antonio montagnani ha scritto / said the following    il giorno/on
25/06/2009 10:26:
> Rahul Sundaram ha scritto / said the following  il giorno/on 25/06/2009
> 09:59:
>> On 06/25/2009 01:22 PM, Frank Murphy wrote:
>>> As I'm not the best with quill:
>>> http://lunduke.com/?p=705
>>> (Fedora 11: Not even remotely ready for usage.)
>>
>> This is Bryan from Linux Action Show that I had responded to earlier.
>> The blog post has got comments from Adam Williamson (I pointed Adam to
>> those since it was related to QA).
>>
>> Rahul
>>
> Rahul,
>
> the only (minor issue) that I have is that screen on my laptop (intel
> driver) sometimes get dark when I am operating and gets back moving
> mouse: and also when screensaver should start I get a "frozen screen"
> and not immediately a blank screen.
> Can you point me to the appropriate bug??
>
> Abour other issues, F11 on my systems work great!!!

  Found it!!!

Bug 501601 -  g-p-m powers off Dell XPS M1330 screen randomly, and for
good

--
Antonio M
Mob.+393386586046

Mail by Thunderbird 2.0 Websurfing by Firefox 3.0
Linux Fedora F11 (Leonidas) on Acer 5720
Linux user number 362582

www.campingmonterosa.com
www.roburtennissaronno.com