Help Wanted?

Jack Aboutboul jaa at redhat.com
Thu Jun 25 20:55:08 UTC 2009

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> On 06/26/2009 02:11 AM, Jack Aboutboul wrote:
>
> Well, the news.fp.o effort is more than a year old and nothing new. Just
> without progress in a long time since I or others haven't been to find
> time to work on it. All the details you need is in the ticket. I assume,
> your effort was more of a magazine that would be published periodically
> rather than tailored towards adhoc news stories about Fedora. Is that
> not the case?

Well no, not necessarily, but it depends but what you mean by ad hoc.
It is not meant to be strictly a magazine type setup which is published
as a periodical, but it is supposed to be an aggregation and feed
mechanism for relevant media based on whatever criteria we choose.  What
is the news.fp.o stuff supposed to distribute?  Is it basically stuff
like Fedora weekly news.

Thanks,
Jack