Help Wanted?

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Fri Jun 26 12:31:10 UTC 2009

Hi Jack and Rahul --

I'm the current primary editor of FWN, and we have had some discussions
in the past year within the team of developing a magazine style
publication with JonRob, and even an irregular glossy print publication
was proposed by Max and David Nalley.  This is honestly the first I've
heard of Project FooBar (as currently codenamed), so I am glad this
discussion has come up!

So it seems the driver of the effort is the marketing team, and that is
appropriate; we're happy to plug content into a larger infrastructure
that meets the needs of the Fedora project as a whole.  Please count me
in as a potential team member to help work on this.  I'll be going on
vacation July 2-26 but am happy to see some development in this area and
work toward this common goal.

  - pascal