Status of the picture book

Michael Naughton michnaugh1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 14:26:32 UTC 2009

Nicu:

Frankly, companies usually use clauses like this to dissuade individuals
from suing them.  Effectively, by signing the document the company and
individual agree to the location of any possible lawsuit and what type
of law that is to be applied.  In the United States each state has its
own law.  Some states' law is more favorable for certain positions than
others.  For example, many corporations use Delaware as their state of
incorporation because it is seen as having a body of state law that is
more corporation friendly.

--Mike