News distribution network

Steven Moix steven.moix at axianet.ch
Tue Mar 10 09:33:39 UTC 2009

Hello,

note: this mail is CC-ed to the marketing mailinglist.

First of all I thank you for volunteering to help spread Fedora news.
Now that we have a complete staff [1] we can start to work :)

We are currently in a pre-beta phase, which means that there is not much
going on on the news front. The first news you'll have to spread will
probably be the beta release, I will contact you again around 2009.03.25
for that.

Meanwhile I'd like you to go to the list of publications page [2] and
update it with websites and contacts in your language..this will ensure
that we have current and updated information we can use quickly.

1: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_news_distribution_network
2: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_press_publications

Thanks

Steven