in-depth look at F11 features

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Wed Mar 11 12:11:26 UTC 2009

Hi list,

Please take a look at this page:

 	https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F11_in-depth_features

The purpose of this page is to take an in-depth look at particular
features in the Fedora 11 release.  The page offers several suggestions
of how that might be done.

The F11 marketing schedule has us working on these between now and
late-April, in preparation for the F11 Preview Release.

We're looking for people to take ownership of particular features on the
list, and drive it to completion, working with the Marketing team, but
having a single owner accountable for the end result.

Please take a look, sign up if you are interested, and start coming to
the weekly Marketing meetings where we will discuss.

Thanks,
Max