[fedora-india] Re: Representing Fedora in Open Source India

Balaji G balajig.foss at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 17:15:03 UTC 2009

Hi Susmit

I had forgotten to mention the important point of what i would be talking
about is this. The audience is gonna be public and they would like to know
more the project as such so i plan to talk about whats fedora and whats so
special about it and how they could contribute to fedora and the benefits
from it and would give them my email ID so that they could get in touch with
me .

 i am not sure whether a presentation kind of thing is allowed as i would
represent Fedora in the ILUGC booth in OSI. i guess my topics should suffice
taking into account the audience the programme would attract

Let me know your thoughts and if you feel some topics could be covered do
let me know.

Thanks,
Cheers,
Balaji