Marketing Meeting 2009-03-17 IRC Log

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 22:52:45 UTC 2009

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 4:07 PM, Steven Moix <steven.moix at axianet.ch> wrote:
> Here it is: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:Marketing_meeting_2009-03-17
>
> themayor showed us the talking points [1]
> ianweller told everyone that picture submissions to the picture book are open
> ianweller asked everyone to blog about the picture book [2]
> moixs is taking ownership of the user testimonials page
> moixs is going to write a beta release news for F11
> spevack talked about the F11 in depth features we want to focus on. An e-mail will be sent to the mailinglist [3]
> themayor told everyone that on 2009-03-18 there will be a beta readiness meeting, he wants to talk to docs and art during this meeting
>
> 1: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F11_Talking_Points
> 2: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Picture_book
> 3: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F11_in-depth_features
>
> Steven

I've updated the F11 in-depth features[0] page with the templates for
getting marketing info on the features on which we're focusing.
You'll note that the template is based upon the Package Kit[1] page
Paul created.  Feel free to edit to your heart's content.

Cheers,

Clint

0 - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:F11_in-depth_features
1 - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageKit_in_Fedora_11