Slogan for F11

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 21:38:15 UTC 2009

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 04:31:57PM -0400, Jack Aboutboul wrote:
> The slogan really is the all-encompassing message for the release so we
> need to put our thinking caps on.  I'm sure Paul, et. al. will offer some
> guidance, but otherwise, show me what you got.

I put a really bad example in the page just so it wouldn't look so
empty.  I also added some themes.  Historically, we've used a slogan
that complements the artistic theme of the release.  I don't see any
reason not to do that again.  I've put in a candidate to kick things
off.  Add your thoughts to the page:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F11_release_slogan