Self-Introduction: Yannik Stadelmaier

Yannik Stadelmaier yanstadel at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 24 13:41:07 UTC 2009

Hi all!

My Name is Yannik Stadelmaier and I am 20 years old. I live in
Herrenberg near Stuttgart in the south-west of Germany and I am studying
social/cultural anthropology (stressed on "Central Eurasia", means the
region between the black sea nd southern china like Kyrgysia or Georgia)
at the University of Tuebingen. My goal in the Fedora Project is to
represent it as a Amabassador, become member of the marketing team and,
maybe in the future help by building rpm's.

In the past, i published few versions of the tux:gaming magazine, a mag
about gaming and linux, which i had to stop because of too much work and
to less contributions of others.

I would like to join the marketing team to establish something like
"People of openSuSE" ( http://en.opensuse.org/People_of_openSUSE ) for
the Fedora Project.

Greetings
Yannik 'yanstadel' Stadelmaier