Audio for FC podcast

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed May 13 21:39:33 UTC 2009

>From yesterday's IRC meeting:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:Marketing_meeting_2009-05-12

I was hoping to take a listen to the Fedora Community podcast that you
did.  We agreed to figure out how to handle this podcast versus the
Moksha interview that I was already signed up to do.  At worst, I
could work on a Moksha podcast interview a few weeks *after* F11
release.  In any case, we don't want to have a lot of duplicative
content or it will ring hollow.

I have a print interview that I did already completed here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Moksha_in_Fedora_11

Let me know where I can take a listen, and if needed, suggest edits.