Why would I want Fedora?

valik at valikszekely.com valik at valikszekely.com
Fri May 15 15:01:55 UTC 2009

While I sit here viewing everyones' responses to this subject about Fedora's description, I have only few reasons to see the it would not be an "alternative" to said proprietary operating systems.  Thus far since the eariest stages of GUI driven Linux;  only gamers, flash developers and like would not see the os as becoming a strong "alternative os" meaning without emulation.

Fedora is what you make it to be. , nothing more and nothing less.  In short "It's an OS the allows you to express yourself creatively as an artist as well as a techie.

-Valik