Fedora Insight sprint-time: in IRC now

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Nov 3 01:26:38 UTC 2009

I'm in #fedora-mktg and #fedora-admin (mostly logging in the former,
working on deployment in the latter) from now 'till about 4 hours from
now (or so) trying to clean up the remaining FI work we've got.

At that point, I'm going to need to put down FI work for a while, since
I'm going to be out in Singapore for
http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/POSSE_APAC for most of the rest
of the release cycle. I'm hoping to leave tonight with a clear log of
what's been done and what is left to do.

In general, most of this week will be me trying to loudly and clearly
articulate what's left to be done as far as F12 deliverables go - what's
going to happen, what still needs to be picked up, and who we should be
profusely thanking. For instance, Robyn and Paul have both finished
their F12 Feature Profiles (yay!), leaving the third (mine) to be edited
- but we have no screenshots, so if someone could step up and organize a
sprint, that would be great).

This will be the overriding theme of the week, particularly tomorrow's
meeting. :) But right now, I'm working on FI.

--Mel