Fedora Insight sprint results

Athanasios E. Samaras ath.samaras at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 13:40:38 UTC 2009

Same here, also the images are a bit too slow during first download.
When displaying "block sizes" via "Web Developer " add-on you will find that
a lot of not strictly required div tags are generated. This leads to a
generic slow down since all DIV tags have to be processed by DOM parser
also.
The quick fix may be to fix both the image itself (since the actual image is
a fragment of Fedora Logo that can be re-sized or changed to the appropriate
https://publictest6.fedoraproject.org/zikula/simonstestimage.jpg ) and/or
the css that indicates that the div size is 80X120px and a -10px top-left
offset the image is 60X100 +10px padding.

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 1:04 PM, susmit shannigrahi <thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com