Hello

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Nov 3 13:40:55 UTC 2009

On 11/03/2009 07:32 AM, Athanasios E. Samaras wrote:
> Hi all,
> It's been a long while since the last time I had a chat in IRC rooms,
> but I will "join" the channel later on today since for some reason
> currently the hell broke loose...

Looking forward to seeing you online!

I sometimes get my timezones mixed up, so if you're curious about how
long it is until the next Marketing meeting, go to #fedora-meeting and
type ".nextmarketingmeeting" (no quotes) and zodbot (our friendly local
channel bot) will tell you how long you have to wait.

For instance, just now:

13:38:03 < mchua> .nextmarketingmeeting
13:38:04 < zodbot> mchua: 6 hours, 19 minutes, and 20 seconds

So I'll see you folks then. ;)

--Mel