Fedora 12 tour

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 20:43:22 UTC 2009

Before we embark on Yet Another Wiki Page, I wanted to get some
consensus on whether we need an additional [[Fedora 12 Tour]] page.
Currently we have a (soon to be) screenshot-filled one-page release
notes page that is supposed to serve the function of introducing
novices to all the great features of release, and the basics of
Fedora in general and Fedora 12.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_12_one_page_release_notes

The new document includes pretty much everything I see in the old
[[Fedora 11 tour]] page, including links to the in-depth feature
profiles, overview, talking points, and so forth.

It seems to me an additional tour page is unnecessary.  I just want to
voice my opinion, and if there's general agreement, we can knock that
off the release deliverables page in favor of the new standard of a
meaningful one-page release notes document.