Fedora 12 tour

Athanasios E. Samaras ath.samaras at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 09:42:29 UTC 2009

If you feel that we advertise anything that is not a "top quality" or a
"cut-edge" technologically, it is better to replace it with something else,
anything that you consider as a new "Desktop user" application can replace
Empathy.
Also as a note, we need to create and freeze a central moto (that has to
replace or be included in the first lines ).
I will include the nick '*Constantine' * in the page so we have an
additional keyword for the engines.

Sakis

On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 11:08 AM, Luya Tshimbalanga