[in the news] Tip of the hat: Fedora 12 a strong update

Imtiaz Rahi imtiaz.rahi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 21:38:24 UTC 2009

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 1:48 AM, Kara Schiltz <kschiltz at redhat.com> wrote:

> Ars Technica
> 11.17.09
>
> Tip of the hat: Fedora 12 a strong update
> A new version of the Fedora Linux distribution was released today.  Fedora
> 12, codenamed Constantine, is now available for download.
> By Ryan Paul
>
> Red Hat announced today the official release of Fedora 12, the latest
> version of the popular open source Linux distribution. This release brings
> some impressive new features and a lot of much-needed bugfixes. It's a
> strong update that puts the distro on the right track forward and addresses
> the serious installation problems that we encountered when we tested Fedora
> 11.
>
> Fedora 12, codenamed Constantine, brings improved power management,
> performance optimizations, new virtualization enhancements, and a lot of
> other great stuff. A lot of the improvements will boost Fedora's suitability
> for netbooks. A new Moblin spin is available that allows users to easily
> test Moblin's specialized user interface on top of Fedora 12.
>
> Full article:
>
> http://arstechnica.com/open-source/news/2009/11/tip-of-the-hat-fedora-12-a-strong-update.ars

should not they write "Fedora project announced" rather than "Red Hat
announced" ??? !!!
ars should not make such mistake. We should contact them and request
amendment.

cheers // Imtiaz Rahi
Charles de Gaulle<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/charles_de_gaulle.html>
 -
"The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs."