Fedora 12 hits the printed newpapers at Nicaragua

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 19:42:29 UTC 2009

Hello,

I want to share that I wrote a few days ago to a technology columnist
from El Nuevo Diario. In the mail I included the link to
http://proyectofedora.org/wiki/Conoce_Fedora_12
This page is an effort to translate for latam the one page release
note for Fedora 12. This effort was lead by Tatica, and I was honored
to  collaborate.

Today, I was looking at the sunday newspaper, and I saw that my mail
have a good response: (spanish)
http://impreso.elnuevodiario.com.ni/2009/11/22/informatica/114077

I am looking to include this hit in the press archive. As Nicaraguan
Launch party is due to December 3rd, I am hoping to have more press
hits.

Best regards

--
Neville