User research stakeholder interviews

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Wed Nov 25 04:17:16 UTC 2009

Tatica is going to be doing the Marketing interview for the User
Research project (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User_Research_Plan)
sometime tomorrow morning; we'll be finding each other on IRC sometime
between 1300 and 1600 UTC (...I know that's kind of nonspecific) and
I'll shout to the list again right before we start in case we can get
any more participants.

If you'd specifically like us to ping you or wait for you, drop a line
here (it's totally no trouble, and I for one would love to have more
folks there - remember, F12 was my first release cycle, so I would
*particularly* love to hear from folks who've been around longer and
have a broader sense of history).

For information on the kind of thing we're doing, see the examples of
other teams' interviews at
http://mairin.wordpress.com/2009/11/24/fedora-interaction-design-hackfest-summary/.

These are the questions we'll be asked to answer from a Marketing team
perspective, if anyone has thoughts to chime in between now and FUDCon.

# How well do you think Fedora accomplishes its stated goals in light of
your role in the project?
# How is Fedora not meeting those goals?
# What questions do you have about Fedora's target audience that you'd
like to see answers so that your team can help get Fedora closer to its
goals?

--Mel