Introducing myself

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Wed Nov 25 22:45:55 UTC 2009

On 11/25/2009 02:23 PM, Tareq Al Jurf wrote:
> Hi
> I'm Tareq Al Jurf. I'm from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Welcome, Tareq! I've approved your membership request in FAS.

What Marketing projects are you interested in working on (or starting)?
We have a few listed at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing#Projects, along with the
deliverables we do for every release
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing#Fedora_12_release_deliverables) we
do for every release.

We're also at the beginning of the F13 planning cycle right now, so this
is the perfect time to come up with new ideas. As an Ambassador, you're
in a particularly good position to think about the kinds of initiatives
that would help Marketing support Ambassadors, too.

--Mel