Self Introduction

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Sat Nov 28 06:42:29 UTC 2009

> My name is Matias Kreder, I've been using Fedora since Fedora Core 5,
> I'm an Ambassador for Buenos Aires, Argentina where I live.
>
> I'd like to join the Marketing group and also this mailing list in order
> to be in touch, and to receive suggestions because today Kam Salisbury
> sent me the account information to maintain the @fedora_linux account on
> twitter.
>
> If any of you have something to announce via twitter, please feel free
> to contact me!

Welcome, Matias! I've approved your group membership in FAS - thanks for
taking over our Twitter account!

How can we help you out? The first thing I can think of is that news
articles we find are sent to this list marked with an [in the news] tag
in the subject line, so those are pretty easy to spot if you're looking
for material to retweet.

--Mel