Video: 5 Fun Things in Fedora 12

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Mon Nov 30 21:10:55 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-11-30 at 14:47 -0600, John Mackay wrote:
> I´ve also been looking for ogg support youtube-like alternative
> sites.

blip.tv is a great one. I'm not sure why the upload kept stalling on me,
that has never happened before.

> and lol, wtf with the passive agressiveness?

I wish I knew. I've been around Fedora forever, and *I* felt
discouraged. I can't imagine how a new contributor would feel, after
pulling together the required initiative and hours of their free time to
put something together and to get a reply like that....

~m