No meeting today - but here's a worksprint if people want to get together

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Oct 27 18:40:08 UTC 2009

Hey, everyone - sorry for the last minute notice, but I won't be able to
make it for our meeting time today because Greg and I were scheduled in
for something at RIT at the last minute (originally thought we'd have
this time free).

If someone wants to drive a meeting in my absence, the
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight queue would be a good
agenda to pass through real quick - or another good thing to do would be
to worksprint on the https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_12_tour,
using https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_11_tour as a template/guide.

I'll try to catch up on IRC and email and wikipages and such later
tonight when we get out in Toronto.

--Mel