Discussion: messaging index

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Oct 29 17:43:44 UTC 2009

On 10/26/2009 06:08 PM, Sean DALY wrote:
> A few words about point 4, how I monitor news at Sugar Labs
<snip>
> I hope this is helpful

Incredibly helpful - thanks, Sean! It's always great to see how the
experts do it. (Rahul, you're also amazing at keeping track of press and
staying on top of lists and news - I'd love to learn how you manage to
do it, too. And Larry, I'm guessing you have ideas for how to  - and
there are probably others on this list with good
tips/tricks/ideas-to-share.)

I've added a new https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Marketing_HOWTO
using your email as a draft. It's in need of lots of cleanup, but it's a
start.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_HOWTO_keep_track_of_Fedora_press

(the wiki is crawling like molasses for me right now, but as soon as
this edit saves, it'll be there.)

--Mel