Fedora swag

Eelko Berkenpies kaboon at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 10:01:52 UTC 2009

Thanks everybody for the response to my "call for help". :)

> Yesterday at Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 3:28 PM I write this https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-marketing-list/2009-August/msg00075.html

@Dilip Khanolkar

Thanks for the link to your shop. Although I am looking more for
accessories than clothing. :)

@Mathieu Bridon

That is exactly the shop I've found. It would be nice to know if
Spreadshirt spreads to more then just France. If it does, what are the
possibility's and opinions on making that shop more internationally /
European orientated?

Resurrecting the Shop SIG sounds like an exiting idea to me and I've
been playing with this idea since it came to me yesterday. Although I
wouldn't know where to start. Does anyone have some good suggestions
on this? I guess I'd have to add me to the list on the wiki as a
start.

@Pierre-Yves

I wish I realized this earlier. I'm just back from a holiday to France. :)

@Nicu Buculei

Good suggestion and I'm afraid, that if I would like to have some
goodies on short notice, I have to go with your suggestion for now. :)

Thanks again to all of you for your suggestions.

--
With kind regards / Met vriendelijke groet,

Eelko Berkenpies
http://blog.berkenpies.nl/